Payment and Deposits
– Credit card payments are subject to a 5% surcharge.
– All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 10%.
– Our payment terms for all bookings are: 50% deposit with the remaining balance due 2 days prior to the booking.
– Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
– If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
– If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
– If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
VIP DRIVER request a minimum of 12 hours notice for any online bookings.
If you would like to book a car with less than 12 hours notice – Please call our book-line: +39 338 47.34.349.
Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outward our control.
The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure.
We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
Every effort will be made by VIP DRIVER to ensure that our vehicle(s) arrive on time.
Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer.
VIP DRIVER’s vehicle(s) are fully insured for passenger and third party claims.
However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and VIP DRIVER shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to such property.
VIP DRIVER will maintain a register of lost items in their office and will strive to return to the customer any lost items left in our vehicles.
VIP DRIVER and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
VIP DRIVER maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.