• If my flight arrives early, will my chauffeur be there?
Yes, we monitor all flights so we will do our best to arrive early.
• What happens if my flight is delayed?
We wait you! If for any reason you are then delayed further, at Customs etc, waiting time is charged at an hourly rate, depending on which type of vehicle, we included always 30 minutes to the arrivals.
• How will we meet the chauffeur at the airport?
Your chauffeur will be holding a sign or name-board. If for some reason you can’t find us, please call +39 338 47.34.349 or the chauffeurs mobile number will be on your booking confirmation.
Please do not leave the terminal and go outside before you find us.
• How long does it take to get from Malpensa Airport or Linate Airport to Center Milano?
Malpensa to Center Milano takes 60 minutes and Linate to Center Milano 30 minutes, depending on the time of day and traffic conditions.
• What happens if my flight details change?
Please call or email us and we will update your booking with the new details.
• How long before my flight should I arrive at the terminal?
Normally you should aim to arrive 2-3 hours before your flight unless you are on a domestic flight. But always check this with your airline.
• Do fares include parking and tolls?
Parking and tolls are not included, they will be added to your final invoice but are kept to a minimum.
Chauffeur and Driver FAQ
• Will the chauffeur drive in excess of any speed limits?
Absolutely not! None of your chauffeur’s will never speed.
• Will my chauffeur respect my privacy and confidentiality?
Absolutely yes. What is said in the car, stays in the car.
• Will my chauffeur carry my luggage?
Yes, your chauffeur will always offer to help carry your bags and luggage.
• Will my chauffeur be smart and wear a suit and tie?
Absolutely! They always wear dark suits, shirt and tie.
• Will the chauffeur drive gently and considerately?
The chauffeur will always drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
• Will my chauffeur chat to passenger(s)?
Our chauffeurs will be polite and discreet at all times. If the passenger would like to talk or ask questions then the chauffeur will then happily respond.
General & Booking Questions
• When do I pay for my booking?
We will require 50% deposit to secure your booking and the remainder is taken 48 hours before your journey. If your journey is at short notice we will take all payments before travel.
• How far in advance do I need to book?
We have taken bookings an hour before the journey but we do suggest that you make your booking as soon as you have made your travel plans in case we have a busy period.
• How do I book?
Telephone: + 39 338 47.34.349 or Book online securely.
Pricing and Tariff FAQ
• Do you have a price list?
Yes, contact us with a e-mail.
• Will I be charged extra for entering the congestion charge zone?
No, all our vehicles are ZTL registered so there is no extra charge.
• Is there a special charge for bank holidays or Christmas?
Yes! Please speak to our team about this.
• Do your prices include VAT or is VAT extra?
VAT is extra at 10%.
• Will my vehicle be clean?
All vehicles are washed daily and are regularly clean.
• Will my vehicle be safe?
Safety is always our top priority.
• Can I charge my phone in the vehicle?
• How old are your vehicles?
Our cars are usually less than 3 years old.
• Will bottled water be available in the vehicle?
Absolutely. Provided free of charge to our clients.
• Can I eat and drink in the vehicle?
Water is provided in all of our vehicles but unfortunately we do not permit eating in the car.
• I hate to smell smoke in a car, is the car non smoking?
Absolutely no smell smoke in a car,! We will however cheerfully stop for smoke breaks as requested.